The overarching goals of this meeting are to create opportunities for networking generating collaborative projects that answer pressing health questions regarding human disease.
- Highlight the data and resources of International, national and regional cohorts to potential users
- Identify key issues in the interpretation and analysis of big, heterogeneous datasets and offer strategies to overcome these challenges
- Inform local and national governments and funding agencies of the value of cohorts and genomics (and “omics”) for data-driven healthcare and efficient use of research budgets
- Promote collaborations and networking opportunities
- Produce a white paper with recommendations for addressing some of the challenges identified and for knowledge translation across the community
- To view the talks, visit our CARTaGENE channel.